The following is a step by step guide to help you get involved!
STEP 1: Learn Skating Basics
- Enroll in one of our Academy Hockey Classes
(candidates must enroll / pass INTRO LEVEL
prior to enrolling in Hockey Classes.
Select left tab: LEARN TO SKATE / ACADEMY SCHEDULE
Saturday at 12:45pm
CALL 818-845-5300 x315
- OR hire a private coach
STEP 2: (YOUTHS) Learn Hockey BasicsEnroll in PICKWICK IN HOUSE hockey sessions (CALL 818-845-5300 x314)
- Clinic: Fridays at 5:40-6:50pm & Sundays at 6:00am-7:00am (stick time ONLY)
- DRILLS AND SCRIMAGES
- AFFORDABLE PRICES
STEP 2: (ADULTS) Hockey Basics + Pickup Games
||Contact (availability and price)|
Power Play is 1st come first serve!
The cost is $22 for the full 2 hours
STEP 3: (YOUTH) League Play
- The California Golden Bears (divisional organized youth league)
- Ages 4yrs old through 17yrs of age
- (Team selections based on fall tryout)
California Golden Bears
or on the web at: www.cgbhockey.com
STEP 3: (ADULT) League Play
- Burbank Senior Hockey League (B.S.H.L)(4 non checking divisions)
- Full gear recommended
REGISTER FULL TEAMS FOR THE SUMMER 2013 SEASON IN MID FEBRUARY.
We accept individuals as well as full (13) player teams
Call - Stewart Johnson BSHL Director 818-845-5300 x315 or e-mail at